Great Customer Service!


When I think of great products, I often think of customer service. How I am treated does affect my desire to continue to buy something. I know it is not everything but for me, it does go a long way. Just recently, I contacted Pepperidge Farms about a coupon that I was not able to obtain online after filling out a form that said I would receive it. They not only promptly answered my e-mail but sent me three great coupons to use on their products!

Every since Pepperidge Farms started making Goldfish whole grain, they have been a great snack for my daughter. There is no high fructose corn syrup or other nasty preservatives in them. She loves them and it makes me feel better about feeding them to her. I love to stick these in my diaper bag and give them to her as a quick snack when we are on the road. They are perfect for small hands, don't crumble and make a big mess, and the little goldfish are of course super cute. We just discovered the Cinnamon goldfish and they taste just like graham crackers. They are a favorite along with their pretzel goldfish.

What a great product with a great family friendly company! Check out the very fun looking Goldfish site here.

0 comments: