Hallmark's Customer Community


As a consumer, I love when a company asks for my opinion. Hallmark is one of the places that my family frequents when we are looking for something special - they seem to have the perfect saying or card that speaks from the heart. When I found out about Hallmark's Customer Community, I just had to share it with you, my readers.

Hallmark's Customer Community where you get to be part of about 300 consumers who get to give Hallmark ideas and input on certain products. In exchange for your participation, you'll have the opportunity to win giftcards and products. All you have to do is complete a five minute survey to find if you eligible. Go here to got to the survey.

Want to learn more? Go to here to Hallmark's Facebook page to learn more. You can also find them on Twitter here.

0 comments: