Jack and Lily Review


Today, I received the above shoes in the mail for my daughter. They are some of the cutest shoes I have ever seen. They have incredible detail but also extremely comfortable. While still a little large for my daughter as soon as she saw them, she took her shoes off and wanted these shoes on. They are made of 100% cowhide leather and have a soft sole on them that can be used indoors and outdoors. If they made a shoe for my size, I would definitely be ordering them. Their collection of shoes are all adorable - it was incredibly hard to decide which shoe to order for her but my husband decided on the above shoe. It will probably match more of her church dresses than anything else.

The next time we order, we will be ordering the Jack and Lily Sport/Pink.
Not only is this shoe practical but it is also adorable! I love how comfortable they are. They are also a great shoe for the support of your beginning walker's feet. They have a cushioned ankle support and great cushioned soles.

They have a sweet collection for both the walker and the newborn baby. To see their great collection, go to Jack and Lily.

1 comments:

Mrs Save Alot said...

omg they are sooo cute..i have to go check out the website...my daughter would look soooo cute in these...how do you sign up for product reviews?