Site Under Construction

You may begin to notice some changes around here so I thought I would give all my readers a heads up. This site is about to undergo some major changes - hopefully for the good. I will still be posting deals during this time and you will be able to still find things but if one day, you come on here and the site looks completely different - don't worry, you still have the right site! :-)

Also if there is something that would make this site easier for you, please do not hesitate to leave a comment letting me know your suggestions. I will be considering all of them while make the major adjustments needed for this site.

Thank you so much for your patience!

1 comments:

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog- love it! Looking forward to seeing the new site...good luck :)