Another Day - More Winners

The winner of the Nature's Baby Organics is....

#8 - Kristy said...

I'm a follower
jellibeenz1978@....

The winners of the PakNaks are...
#31 -Lynette Van said...

I follow you on facebook and just posted this on my status.
coleman@.....

#14 - justicecw said...

I love Grant the soccer ball best! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@....
#43 - Mary A said...

My granddaughter would love the three dolphins called The Squishes. Thank you.
MAHitt329@......

#24 - Julie said...

follow ........... aunteegem@.......
Congratulations to everyone that won! You know have 48 hours to claim your prizes. Thank you, Nature's Baby Organics and PakNaks for the great giveaways!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm new to this blogging thing--how do I go about "claiming" my prize?
MAHitt329 at gmail dot com

Julie said...

Congrats to all the winners including me:)

Mary-Usually you will receive an email from the person who has the blog telling you that you have won/have a certain amount of time to respond back before they select another winner. Not sure how is done on this blog though. Just keep cking your email including your spam for email.

Hopes this helps/and is understandable :)

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Hi Rachel-I have emailed you my information thanks

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Mary-I went ahead and emailed my info
to Rachel.

her email is: couponmomma2009@gmail.com

Rachael @ Empowering Mommy said...

Hello Ladies,

You will receive an email from me :-) with all of your instructions. Normally I post on each post of winners that you have 48 hours from the time you receive my email but as an Assistant Pastor's wife, church was the number 1 thing for my family today. I just was up early with my youngest and wanted the winners to know who had won. :-)

Your emails should arrive in your mailboxes very soon. Julie, I have received yours also and respond soon. Thank you for being patient with me.

Rachael