The Tigger Movie Review


We just love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too at our house. My daughter just loves when Pooh comes on. And of course, we only have one Winne the Pooh movie and no cable so I have seen the original Winnie the Pooh countless times. even sing the songs in my dreams so when we were sent the The Tigger Movie by Walt Disney Home Entertainment to review, I was thrilled.

Gracie loves The Tigger Movie! It is the story of Tigger's journey to find his "Tigger family" and to have a sense of belonging. The story progresses through Tigger's struggle and his friends' desires to help him find that sense of belonging. It is a sweet story with sweet, funny music that captures the adventures of Tigger and that shows that you can belong to a family even if they are all different shapes and sizes.

Below is one of my favorite clips and the movie trailer from the movie:




If you are looking for a great family movie, good for all ages, I highly recommend The Tigger Movie. It was just re-released on Tuesday, August 4. What is great about this 10 year anniversary edition is that it also includes a Digital File Copy so that you can quickly and easily place this on your iPod touch or phone. I did this myself and found it did it all on its own. Gracie can now watch this when we have to sit in a doctor's office or any other place waiting. Since its release in 2000, it has been the number #1 selling Preschool movie all time!!

0 comments: