The Baby's Bundle

If you know me very well at all or read my site often, you probably already know that I have a hairbow fetish. My daughter plays in the sand, jumps in puddles, eats breakfast, and often wears just a diaper but she does all of this with a hair bow in her hair. Well, now that I have a little boy, I also have a collared shirt, dress pants, and tie fetish. It's confession time - what more can I say?


When I discovered The Baby's Bundle through Twitter, I fell in love! She has collected some of the cutest items for mothers everywhere. Who wouldn't love her store? She has everything from designer nursing covers to minky adult blankets. She has some of my favorite products featured like Bebe Au Lait, On Tray, and many more.

Some of my favorite items in her boutique, however, are the items that she has made herself. Her hairclips are super cute! I ordered a few for Gracie a couple of months ago and they are constantly in use. They are very well-made and so adorable! You can find birthday clips, special occasion clips, and even everyday clips. They are fun and each one is embellished in a unique way.

The second item I am thoroughly in love with it are her Tiny Tie Onesies. She sent me one for Gabriel and I must say it is adorable. He is not quite big enough to wear it yet but as soon as he fits it, it will be making it's debut at church. My husband does not have the same interest in baby's clothes as I do but even he said that this onesie is cute. Personally, I think he is just proud that his little dude can dress up like daddy!

If you are looking for unique and innovative children's products or the perfect baby gift, be sure to check out The Baby's Bundle! Everything is high quality and beautiful. You can also find her store on Facebook and Twitter! Be sure to become one The Baby's Bundle's fans at one of these places to keep up with her good deals and special promotions!

0 comments: