Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams


On September 8th, Disney re-released Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams. I will admit as a kid I love the Disney Princesses, as an adult raising a very impressionable young daughter I look at them a little differently.

This limited edition DVD follows Princess Jasmine and Princess Aurora in a fun, musical filled adventure. Your little girl will learn that when you try to take shortcuts in getting a job done, you will end up with disaster and it will take more time and effort to fix the problems you made. I love the lesson that this teaches our children - something we are already trying to instill in our daughter.

What I do not like about the Princesses is that life is oftentimes centered around them rather than others. I want my daughter to be others centered not self centered. When you are others centered and you come last, you will have a joy and happiness that things can not give you.

The music was as always cute and very catchy.

The bonus disc set includes:

*Exclusive footage of Disney’s newest princess from Princess and the Frog.

*Two never-before-seen music videos featuring Cinderella and Mulan.

Original DVD Bonus Features includes:

*”Aurora Dress-Up” game

*”Find Sahara” game

*”You’ll Never Lose This Love” music video featuring Belle

If you like the Disney Princess movies, this will definitely be a good addition to your library. You can purchase this movie at your local store or online at Amazon.com.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of the movie. I was sent a copy of the movie to keep from Click Communications. Click Communications was not involved in anyway in the writing of my review.

0 comments: