Paper Culture Review

I just love baby announcements. I have a hard time throwing those away because they are so cute and special. When I was asked by MomFluence to review Paper Culture, an eco friendly stationery company, I was thrilled to do so.


Paper Culture has some adorable choices for baby announcements. I love that the cards are made of 100% recycled paper and each one can be personalized just the way you would like them. The other great thing I found out about this cards is that they are super thick and sturdy. They are definitely ones that will hold out so are perfect for displaying on your refrigerator.


They also have great choices for birthday cards and what I LOVE is that they have a mail and message service so you can have them send them for you. Perfect for me when I have to send cards to my mother-in-law and would like them to go straight to her.

The next time you consider buying a personalized card or announcements of any kind, check out Paper Culture for their great cards!

0 comments: