The Tie Bar: The Online Store for Trendy Ties!

Something my husband uses alot is dress clothes. He recently become the Assistant Pastor of our church so ties, slacks, and dress shirts are his everyday attire. I am constantly on the look out of new companies to purchase from that are inexpensive but have great quality.


When I came across The Tie Bar, I was impressed. They not only had a huge range of ties but they were all $15 each - making them very affordable.

I found their ties to be trendy and quite classy. This is definitely a store that knows ties and strives to bring good quality to their customers!

Buying ties online though can be tricky because you can't match your shirt or your suit to the tie you might be thinking of purchasing. This is important for my husband and I as we do not want to purchase something that does not match and have to go through the hassle of returning it.

This is my favorite thing about the Tie Bar - you can pick your color suit and it will bring up the ties that match. Once you have brought up the ties that match your suit, you can look to see which shirts match that tie! They have definitely taken the guesswork out of making the choice of ties! You will have confidence in knowing that you have picked the right tie and will not have to worry about returning it!

Not only do they sell ties but you can purchase a few shirts, cuff links, and even bow ties from the Tie Bar. Also if you have a little boy like I do, you can even purchase ties for him that match daddy's!

Next time, you are looking for a tie make sure you check out the Tie Bar for their great quality, prices, and variety!

0 comments: