Cabbage Patch Kids: Pop N Style Dolls


I grew up with Cabbage Patch Kids and still love them to this day.  In fact, it is hard to walk by them and not be attracted to their cute hair, smiling faces, and adorable clothes.





I love that Cabbage Patch Kids are still classic dolls not overcome with lots of makeup nor do they look like teenagers.  They look like toddlers with their chubby faces and hands.  They remind me of my daughter.  When my daughter was first born, my sister so insisted that she looked like a Cabbage Doll that she had my mom resurrect hers to give to Gracie. 

When Jakks Pacific sent us a Pop N Style Cabbage Patch Kid, I was in love.  Gracie was sleeping when the box arrived so I had the privilege of examining her first.  She come with the cutest ice cream cone outfit and her plastic shoes are adorable also.  She also comes with three hair pieces as well as a brush.  Adorable is really too mild a word for this doll.

I saved this doll until my birthday and then let Gracie have her.  I knew we were making a long trip so I wanted Gracie to have something fun to play with on the way there and back.


Her thoughts on the doll....

1.  She's mine and not even mommy is allowed to play with her.

2.  She is my new best friend.

3.  I love sharing my hairbows with her.

4.  I love her removable shoes and clothes!

5.  We are going to have some great conversations together!

This really is a great doll and I think she would make a fantastic present for any little girl.  The hair pieces are really neat and you can do her hair in many different ways.  Gracie's Aunt Sarah and mommy experimented with this doll and there were so many things that you could do.  I think we had just as much fun with Gracie's new baby as she did!

The only thing that might happen is that this doll's hair could be become not as nice looking through time.  If it is well taken care that shouldn't be a problem though.

All the Pop 'N Style Cabbage Patch Kids are adorable.  If you are looking for one that best matches your daughter's features and hair color, there are many different ones to choose from.

The Pop 'N Style Cabbage Patch Kids are $29.99 and you can pick up extra hair pieces for $9.99.  You can purchase these dolls at Walmart or Target. 


Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of Pop 'N Style Cabbage Patch Kids. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from Jakks Pacific or Cabbage Patch Kids was involved in the writing of this post.

3 comments:

Fionen said...

I love Cabbage Patch Kids! I made sure to keep mine because I loved them so much. One of them has hair that can be crimped and curled. She was a lot of fun. If I ever have a daughter, she is going to be cabbage patch spoiled.

Anonymous said...

do you know where can you purchase the extra hair pieces? thank you!

Rachael @ Empowering Mommy said...

They were on the Cabbage Patch site but now I can not find them. I will ask my rep for you to find out. Thanks for visiting! Hopefully I can have this to you by Monday!