Friday's Winners!

I am excited to share with some great winners of some fanastic prizes!  I am sorry that these are a little late but moving has been quite the process so please bear with me!

     The Boy's Store Winner:
 
TAKISHA A. said... 70
My favorite item is the 4 piece suit set by kenneth cole. orange0487@...........com Pish Posh  Mommy Bag:
joannaonthelake said... 93
I became your FAN on facebook and I posted the requested comment on my status page. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/joannaonthelake?ref=profile joannaonthelake@,,,,,.com


Nut Clusters Prize Package Winner:

Carolyn G said... 111
blog follower

Congrats to the winners!  You have 48 hours to get back to me or your prize will be donated.  You will receive an email from me with further instructions.

Thanks again to MyBlogSpark, Nut Clusters, The Boy's Store, and Pish Posh Mommy for the sponsporing these great giveaways!

0 comments: