Cyber Monday Deals


Tomorrow is the biggest shopping day online.  Many stores will have some fantastic prices and I am looking forward to these.  I don't like the crowds of Black Friday and am finding myself buying more and more online because there is free shipping (save money on gas), I don't have to haul my kids around everywhere, and I am not out all day wearing myself out.  Here are some places doing some great deals for tomorrow:

Amazon.com (started today)
Dittany Baby (refer a friend who makes a purchase and you can earn a $5 gift certificate!)
Kmart
Target (free shipping on Daily Deals)
Macy's (web busters and free shipping on orders of $75 and up)
Walmart 
Things Remembered - (First 100 customers will receive a free engravable gift! They'll even engrave it for free!)

I will keep updating this post as I find out about the deals!  Keep checking back as these deals will be available for just a short period of time. 

0 comments: