Free Applebee's and Texas Roadhouse For Veterans Today!


There are several restaurants offering free dinner for veterans today.  Most restaurants require:

1. Active or Retired Military ID card
2.  Proof of Military Service

Make sure you carry these with you today even to stores you may shopping at because many also honor veterans and give at least a 10% discount when you checkout.

Applebee's is offering a free entree to all military members.  They have a special menu for veterans to choose from.  You can view this menu online at Applebees.com.

Texas Roadhouse is also offering a free Veteran's meal today.  This is only being served from 4 - 6 pm and I am sure it will be packed.  My suggestion is to head over there around 3:30 to get your spot.  They also have a special menu for veteran's but your choices are from 10 options:

• 6oz Sirloin Steak
• Grilled BBQ Chicken
• Country Fried Chicken
• 10oz Roadkill Chopped Steak
• Chicken Critters
• Pulled Pork Dinner
• Grilled Pork Chop (Single)
• Chicken Caesar Salad
• Grilled Chicken Salad
• Chicken Critter Salad


Do you know of other restaurants or businesses honoring veterans today?  Let me know and I'll add it to my list.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think that is wonderful that these restaurants will do that for military members. I wish more restaurants would follow their lead.