Winner - #86 - Elaina
Sitting on our doorstep when I got home, low and behold, was a box from Build-A-Bear! Inside was the cutest Portuguese Water Dog - perfect for Gracie! She immediately took him and while he would never replace "Pup-pup", he gave her something to cuddle until her beloved friend was found.
"Pup-pup" was found but I am wishing our Build-A-Bear dog was Gracie's best friend because of how well made he is. Her other dog is falling apart because he is not well made and is very loved. We have had "Pup-pup" for less than a year and I worry that he will not make it a whole year. That is completely different from our Portuguese Water Dog. He is extremely well made and is made to be loved for a long time.
Build-A-Bear Water Dog, JD. Just days ago, we adopted a dog who was about to put down and since our stuff dog looks so much like our new dog, Gracie named him JD. What I also love about this stuffed dog is that every time one is purchased, $1 is donated to the Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Hugs Foundation to help real animals. This has special meaning to my family since JD (our real dog) would have been put to sleep if we hadn't have adopted him. I love knowing that other dogs like our dog are being helped out by foundations like this!
Build-A-Bear has so many great stuffed animals all ready for good homes! I especially love their Christmas collection. I am a huge fan of snowmen and love that some of their gifts can light up, sing, and do many other things.
I never knew that you could purchase Build-A-Bear online but now that I do know I'll be stopping by frequently looking for that perfect for the little ones and even older people in my life!
Order by the December 15th to ensure that your friend arrives in time for Christmas!
One reader will receive their own 16 in. Portuguese Water Dog from Build-A-Bear!
1. Head over to Build-A-Bear and tell me your favorite animal. Leave me comment with your email address so I can contact you. Do this one first!!
2. Sign up for Build-A-Bear's newsletter. Leave me a comment letting me you did so. This will be verified.
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
6. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends December 14, 2009 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Build-A-Bear. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Build-A-Bear was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.