HBD: Battle of the Bugs


In August, I was introduced a fun new kid's series called the Human Body Detectives.  I wrote a review of the first book called The Lucky Escape.  What a fun book it was!  I loved how kids could learn important facts in such a fun way.

At the beginning of November, I received the newest book called The Battle of the Bugs.  If I thought the first book was fun, I am even more in love with this newest book!  I absolutely love how bright and colorful the Activity Workbook is.  There are a great collection of fun stickers inside making this book not only a great learning tool but also a fun project for your child.

The Audio CD is so fun to listen to.  I love how quickly engages your child and the story helps your child learn about the Immune System in such a fun way.  With H1N1 being such a concern this winter, this book couldn't be more timely in teaching your child what is really going on their bodies during the flu.  It also helps them to learn what they can do to protect their bodies. 



Dr. Heather Manley, N.D., knows how to engage children in a fun, practical way and has really come out with another outstanding children's book that any family would be blessed to have in their home. This would also be a tremendous addition to your homeschool or school curriculum.

This book would make a fun Christmas present and if you head over to the Human Body Detectives site right now, you can catch the great holiday sale that is going on.  Not only are they selling their books but there are the cutest organic t-shirts also.  I absolutely love the shirt "I fought the bugs and won."  My daughter would look so cute in this shirt! 

Definitely be sure to check out Human Body Detectives if you are looking for a great stocking stuffer or fun learning tool for your children this winter.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Human Body Detectives. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the HBD was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.

0 comments: