Baby So Smart - Inventory Sale


As many of my readers know, I am a huge fan of babywearing and it is how I have survived as a mom of two under the age of two.

My favorite baby sling of all time has been my Baby So Smart sling so when I was told that Tiffany was having a special sale on some of her inventory...I had to share.  (This sling was #1 on my top ten things to review in 2009 and you can find my review here.)

I was using my sling during our move and mine unfortunately was misplaced and I have been missing it greatly.  I have reviewed a few more while trying to find mine but none of them have been as good or as well-made as my Baby So Smart Ring Sling.  I now have my eye on several of the slings discounted so that I can have one until I can find mine, which I am sure is in one of these boxes.

Tiffany has all of her slings listed at this link on her Facebook fan page.  You do not have to have Facebook to see her slings.  Each sling has a list price and she is offering my readers 50% off that price!  These slings are already made and some are in specific sizes.  These are available in limited quantities and once they are gone - they are gone!


Each entry includes: basic description of the product, original price, size, and if the item is reversible, a second photo with the reverse is also shown, and then also quantities available. If there is NOT a quantity listed, it is because there is only one left.

If you find one you like, be sure to email Tiffany with your order.  Her email is tiffany @ babysosmart com. 

Trust me with such a great deal on these slings they will not be around for long! 

Again, head here to view the sling that are on sale!

0 comments: