BusyBodyBook Free Printables!


This morning I received an email from BusyBodyBook with some exciting news.  First, let me say that I love the BusyBodyBook Organizers and the way they help you keep the entire family organized and on time.  You can read my review about them here.  My reviewer is still in love with her book today and will be probably be looking to purchase another one when August comes. 

On to the big news:  (taken from the email)

"We are pleased to announce that we are now offering Home Management Printables designed by Mandi Ehman of "Organizing Your Way" along with our ever-popular BusyBodyBook Weekly GRIDs.


You and your readers can now download Mandi's most popular time saving tools to keep your most important information at your finger tips. Like our own BusyBodyBook Weekly GRIDs, you can now easily plan & organize your daily, weekly, and monthly planning and more.


Every one of our downloads are available always, and free! Visit us ANYtime.  And, visit Mandi at Organizing Your Way for her most practical, and understanding tips on organizing YOUR life - living YOUR life, in YOUR WAY!"

So if you are looking to keep your life organized, you might like the new printables that BusyBodyBooks to offer.  I'm off to go print off my own copy of the Home Management Printables!  While you are there printing, peek at their great organizers - it might just be what you are looking for!

Thanks so much, BusyBodyBooks!

1 comments:

Becca said...

I love their planners!! I won one in a giveaway once and now have to buy my own lol