Treasure Tuesday - The Love That Grandmas Have



I only know of one person besides their mother that puts up with baby throw-up, baby diaper explosions, loud toddlers, and the chaos that kids bring - Gramma!

My mom was there was when my daughter was born and has a great relationship with her and is growing that bond now with my son and my brand new niece.  It is a neat relationship to watch develop.


Each child means something special to her and you can see it in the most beautiful baby blankets each child has.  It started with Gracie (above) and now each has their own. 



Not only do they make for precious pictures but these will be something they treasure forever and  can give to their babies someday.



What a treasure a Grandma is!



What is your treasure today?  Leave me a comment or link up - I'd love to read them!

0 comments: