I am very picky about how things look. Everything I purchase normally has to appeal to my eye, be functional for my busy life, and be a more frugal buy.
When I was introduced to Dentyne's new gum bottles, I thought they were pretty neat and fit my style perfectly. They are a bit eclectic - the bottles featuring the artwork of artist Anthony Yankovic. They are also so very practical for my busy lifestyle. Each bottle contains 60 pieces of gum (a whole lot more than one package) which keeps me from having to buy it as often. (Frugal mind thinking) The bottle fits nicely inside my diaper bag and I don't have to worry about it being squished by a toy, dumping gum all over the inside of my bag, or melting from the heat when I accidentally leave the bag in the car.
For me, these new bottles are not only super neat looking and add that extra pizazz to the items that I am carrying - they are super practical. Given the choice over Dentyne's new bottles and pack of gum - I would definitely choose the new bottles!
I would probably choose the Arctic Chill and Peppermint over the Spearmint as I am not sure that I am a fan of the artwork on the Spearmint bottle.
Dentyne is generously offering one of my readers 3 bottles - one of each different kind of Dentyne gum.
1. Leave me a comment letting me know your honest opinion of these bottles. Also let me know which you would prefer bottles or packs of gum? Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
5. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 14, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this Dentyne's bottles. I received two bottle of Peppermint gum to review. Dentyne was in not involved nor influenced the writing of this post.