Kikkoman Instant Win Game!

I actually won last night!  It is a Kikkoman Spoon Rest and while it seems little, I hardly ever win anything! 

I played the Kikkoman Instant Win Game and I just found out that anyone who plays wins something.  There are tongs, basting tools, cookbooks, spoon rests, even coupons. 

Go to their website, request a pin, and after you receive it in your email, type it in to the appropriate box and see what you won! 

Good luck, everyone!  Leave me a comment later and let me know what you won - I would love to hear what you all are getting!

Thanks, Surviving the Stores, for the tip!

3 comments:

Pricousins said...

Congrats! Winning sure is fun, isn't it?

lfhpueblo said...

Thank you so much. I went there and clicked on request pin, they emailed it to me. I came back here and clicked on link to get back to that page. I put in the pin # they emailed me, and yep you're right. I too, won a spoon rest.
Cool. I'll use it to, because my other one broke.

Wanda said...

Thank you! I won the Kikkoman Recipes Cookbook! Thanks for taking such good care of us, and enjoy your spoon rest.