Pictures are memories captured forever in the form of art. They speak a thousand words and we treasure them because they capture moments we don't want to forget. Turning these memories into gifts creates something not only beautiful but also unique and special.
American Greetings PhotoWorks knows that so they have redone their website to make it easy for you to turn your pictures into memorable and special gifts. I went over to the website to take a look and there was everything from woven throw blankets, cute coffee mugs, to cutting boards!
I can think of so many of my family members that would love items from Photoworks new website. Everything is unique. I was really impressed with the new website and excited to see what new things Photoworks comes up with in the future.
Photoworks has generously offered to give one of my readers a $50 giftcard to purchase their great photo gifts!
1. Visit Photoworks and tell a product you would love to order. Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy and Photoworks on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 25, 2010 and is to the US. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. Photoworks provided me with the information to write this post. All writings and opinions are my own.