1. My iPod Touch Case - my iPod Touch is already my favorite item so to add my pink case - makes it just perfect! It also keeps my husband from stealing it which he is prone to do.
2. The HP Netbook I'm thinking of getting - it's pink, it's cute, it has a flower on the cover, and my dear husband will leave it alone - need I say more. :-) I am sure it's a need. :-)
3. My Built Laptop Sleeve - it is the perfect blend of lots of girly colors with lots of pink blended through it.
4. My North Dakota Hoody I am currently wearing. It is soft, warm, and comfy. :-)
5. My daughter's almost entire wardrobe! While there is a mix of red, green, purple, and blue; there is the perfect amount of girly pink stuff! Pink shoes, pink pants, pink dresses, pink tights, pink hairbows - we love pink!
6. My daughter's broom and mop. I love these two items because she helps me around the house with cleaning due to these very cute pink things.
Pink adds just that perfect touch of femininity. I'm drawn to it and tend to buy it over other colors. What are your favorite things that are pink? Or do you absolutely hate the color pink? I would love to hear your thoughts!
Also if you are blogger, feel free to link up in linky below: