2010 Census Surveys


Every 10 years, the US Census Bureau puts together surveys that lets the entire nation just how big we have grown, what our population looks like, and the demographics of our nation.  In college, I had the opportunity to study some of these Census reports and it is really quite neat to see.  The Census reports are used in college reports, advocate for causes, rescue disaster victims, prevent diseases, research markets, locate pools of skilled workers and more.

It is so important you fill out your Census survey that you will receive in the middle of March because it even determines the numbers of seats your state occupies in the U.S. House of Representatives.  


I know it might seem like one more piece of paper that consumes our time but it's important.  If you would like to spread the word, feel free to post the youtube video (found here) and any other information from my post.  Let's spread the word!

Disclosure:  This post was sponsored and the video provided for me.  All other information and opinions are my own. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got my census form yesterday! For something so simple to fill out, it really makes a hug difference in the distribution of funds. Thanks for helping to get people involved! The commercials are pretty funny too :)