Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield Review

Have you ever bitten into something and were overwhelmed with the pain that reverberated in your mouth?  There are times that eating something cold makes me cringe because I know that my teeth will hurt when I do so.  I have a $50,000 dollar smile due to orthodontic work and a jaw surgery that my teeth required so to add teeth sensitivity to the whole package was a horrible blow. 

Recently Crest reached out to me to check out their Pro-Health Sensitive Shield line and both Dylan and I were thrilled to try this new line.  We tested the Oral-B CrossAction® Gentle Clean Brush, Crest Glide Pro-Health Floss for Sensitive Gums, and the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield Paste.



I loved the extra soft bristles on the Oral-B CrossAction® Gentle Clean Brush because it was super gentle and made it so much easier to brush my teeth.  I wasn't used to how soft the bristles were so it did take some getting used because it almost didn't feel like my teeth were getting as clean; however, as I got used to it, I realized that they were just as clean and not as sensitive. 

I didn't notice a huge difference with the Crest Glide Pro-Health Floss for Sensitive Gums but absolutely love the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield Paste.  My husband is very picky about the flavor of his toothpaste so this one was he liked.  It was extremely gentle on both of our teeth and this toothpaste will be something that we will be purchasing in the future.  "Crest Pro-Health is the ONLY leading toothpaste to protect against tooth sensitivity and all these other areas dentists check most: cavities, gingivitis, tartar, plaque, fresh breath, and whitening."  I loved knowing that not only is this toothpaste sensitive but cleans just as well as any other toothpaste.



You can purchase these new products at Walmart, Target, CVS, or any place that Crest products are sold. You can also check out Crest's website to find a place online to purchase them. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have very sensitive teeth & am always looking for a way to minimize the discomfort that comes from having a crown on one of my front teeth. Sometimes it just aches for no apparent reason. I think I know what I'm going to try out now! :)

~ Sarah