The Power To Prosper Review


What if for 21 days you did not spend any money except on necessary groceries or medication?  A 21 day spending fast?  I know it sounds revolutionary and almost wrong to not buy that extra cup of coffee on the way to work or spend that $.50 at the vending machine; however, would you discover how much money you are actually spending even though it seems like little expenses?    The Power to Prosper: 21 Days to Financial Freedom by Michelle Singletary is a great book that will shake up the way you think and help you break some poor spending habits you have.

Both my husband and I read through this book and found it refreshing.  For the most part, we spend very little money except on gas and groceries but we still sneak some things into our grocery cart that are not necessary.  Michelle Singletary's book really shook up our thinking on gift giving, that extra cup of coffee, and careless spending.

We thought this book was so good that during the month of April we will be going on her 21 day fast.  I will share with how much money this actually saves us and what we discovered about ourselves.  Even if you think you are good with money, this book will help you be even better.  I highly recommend The Power To Prosper: 21 Days to Financial Freedom to anyone who wants to find financial peace and save for those moments when "life happens".

You can purchase The Power to Prosper: 21 Days to Financial Freedom from Amazon.com for just $10.19!

 Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Zondervan was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review. 

0 comments: