Today, as I type we are enjoying a very rainy Spring day and Gracie, of course, had to run and jump in the puddles even while it was raining. A few weeks ago, we were sent the most adorable Kidorable rain gear to review. Gracie was in love the moment she saw her new boots, rain coat, and umbrella.
She loves shoes so the first thing she did was put on her Kidorable boots. We were sent the Fairy style to review and now Gracie thinks she is a butterfly.
What I love most about the boots is that Gracie can put them on all her own. While this makes for the fact that she wears them all day from the time she gets up till the time she goes to bed, at least I don't have to put them on for her. She loves the independence this allows her.
Of course, she then had to try on the coat and she loved it. I love how well made this whole set is. Kids can be hard on things and every Kidorable item has withstood the rambunctious toddler who has played almost all day in the coat and boots.
The rain coat is very detailed to the cute little pocket in the front, the designs on the side, and there are even little wings on the back of the coat.
I also love how long the coat is - it goes all the way down to her knees making it easy for her to stay dry.
Gracie also loves her umbrella and like all the rest - it is durable, very detailed, and super cute. A happy toddler I don't think there ever was.
Kidorable has a lot of fun styles to choose from for both boys and girls. Dylan and I already have our eyes on the Ladybug and the Fireman styles for when the kids get a little older. You can purchase all of these great products from Kidorable's website.
Also if you follow Kidorable on Facebook and Twitter right now, they are giving away free products all during the month of April. All you have to do is fan them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. Check out their website for more details!
Kidorable is allowing me to give away one Kidorable umbrella to an EmpoweringMommy.com reader. The winner will get to choose the umbrella that they love the most!
1. Leave a comment letting me which Kidorable umbrella you would choose. This will be the one you receive. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
5. Leave a comment on another one of my posts - must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on. If entering many different giveaways, it must be a different post for each giveaway.
6. Follow me and Kidorable on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy and Kidorable on Facebook and share that you entered as your status update. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends April 30, 2010 and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Kidorable was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.