Getting Ready For Summer with Piggy Paint!


I just adore having a little girl!  There is nothing more fun than dressing her up, painting her toe nails, braiding her hair, playing dollies, teaching her to cook, and even letting her help me sweep with her little pink broom.  My little boy is fun too but you really can not do as much with them when it comes to dressing them up.

I have always wanted to paint Gracie's toes and fingernails but putting my nail polish on her just didn't seem very safe.  Nail polish is very toxic and not exactly what my little girl needed.  When I found out about Piggy Paint, I was ecstatic!   



 "Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies." ~ Piggy Paint website


Gracie and I were sent the Forever Fancy Nail Polish and Piggy's Paints low odor Nail Polish Remover.  As soon as I pulled out the paint color, I knew that we were going to have fun!   We washed her little piggies off and she got ready to paint them.


Piggy Paint is safe enough that even Gracie can paint her own toes which while they might be a bit messy - she loves it!


She did a get a little paint on her pants and I was very worried I would not be able to remove it but I took a baby wipe right away and all the paint was gone!


She was very proud of her finished product until she looked at her fingers.


She insisted that we paint her fingernails and since she couldn't do it, mommy did it for her. I was shocked that there really wasn't any odor with this nail polish. I always associate nail polish with a horrible odor but not with Piggy Paint.


As a mom, I love that the mom that created Piggy Paint knew what other moms were looking for.  I can now guiltlessly paint my little girl's toes and she can be just like my mommy.  Gracie can even paint mommy's toes and the paint is just as nice looking as I would have gotten from any other brand.

You can purchase Piggy Paint from their website.  You can purchase one bottle at a time or you can buy some very cute gift sets.  Also, Piggy Paint just came out with their Project Earth line that is perfect for tweens and teens.  They have some fun names and are great for promoting a green earth. 

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Piggy Paint was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she give pup pup a pedicure too? :)

Aunt Rahrah

Preeti Shenoy said...

Loved your wordless wednesday pictures :) I couldn't find a place to leave a comment there and so commenting on this post.

Happy WW!

Cheers
preeti