Don't Pass These Coupons Up!

As a mom getting ready for a new baby in the house, when I see a $5.00 off coupon for diapers I'm not going to pass that up! Watch for Target to have a sale for $8.99, use an additional Target Huggies coupon, and use this $5.00 and you could be getting these diapers for less than $3.00! Now that's a steal on diapers! Get it at coupons.com - see the side column. They also have a $3.00 Huggies coupon. You should be able to print these twice.

I also found another great coupon for Naked Juice - it is $2.00 off two. Press reload and you should be able to print this twice.

And since it would take me forever to share every coupon on there with you, visit these great sites for links to good coupons:

Deal Seeking Mom - especially good for the great deals at Walmart
Money Saving Mom - thanks Marian for sharing this one with me!
Be CentsAble - this is where I first began my journey of couponing.

0 comments: