Great Coupon Sources

I have a HUGE stack of coupons sitting on my dining room due to some great online sources. I thought I would share these sources with you. You will also be able to later find them on my sidebar. Check them about once a week because they do add new coupons quite often. Just from these four sources, you will have invaluable supply coupons. Have fun and enjoy savings!

*Make sure you click on the pictures. The links are embedded in the picture.

Don't forget to combine Target's coupons with manufacture coupons for often double the savings!


Coupons.com has literally hundreds of coupons and its nice because you either print all of them or just one at time.

Red Plum has coupons that the others do not have. There are times that the coupon companies do duplicate each other but you still get great unique coupons from each.


I have found Smart Source a little tricky to print coupons from. I do not think it works well with Vista and I could only print them on our one computer that still has XP. So if you have troubles with Vista, find someone who has XP and you can print them from there. This also does require that you download something before you can print. Just follow the instructions and you should be printing fairly quickly.

0 comments: