Kmart Double Coupon Update


Today has been a busy day for me - I just finished a database for all of my coupons, 25 pages later and I'm finally done. I will hopefully be posting that soon. I know some of you have been impatient to read the information but please bear with me as this site is run all on personal time and I do still have a family to take care of.

I just got off the phone with Grand Forks Kmart customer service and this is the information I received:

1) They will accept printable coupons - no Buy One's Get One's, no Free items, and the coupon must scan at the register, they will not be keying them in.

2) All coupons up to and including $2.00 will be doubled. So if you have a $2.00 coupon for Secret Flawless deodorant, it will double to $4.00. (Thanks for the tip from one of my readers!)

3) It is recommended not to use coupons good for two items, such as $1.00/2 poptarts. This will only double for one item and kind of messes things up a little. You can use this but it is slightly more complicated.

Here are the deals I know of. Prices may vary some depending on the store.

Nature's source - $2.50
$1.00 off coupon from 3/1 Smart Source Coupon Insert
$.50 after doubled coupon

Pop tarts -3/$5
$1/2 off coupon from 2/22 Red Plum Coupon Insert
.57 after .55/1 or .67 after doubled coupon


To see more deals go here. This is database so if you have troubles reading it, feel free to contact me or leave a comment here.

0 comments: