Extra Target Deals


I found two great deals at Target today that I thought you all might want to catch while they are still good prices! The 7 oz. bags of Kraft Cheese had been marked down to $1.52 (select ones) and with the $1.00/2 Target coupon here, they are $1.02! Not bad for cheese, I thought. All the bags said "natural" on them and I was told that they would work all that said "natural".

I also found Gold'n Plump chicken to be on sale. I love this chicken because it is all-natural with no added hormones.

Gold'n Plump Chicken Breasts - $3.99
use $1.00/1 Target here and stack with
$.75/1 printable here (click on the picture to get the form to print these - must do this by 4/30)
$2.24 with coupons

Gold'n Plump Ground Chicken - $2.99
use $1.00/1 Target here and stack with
$.75/1 printable here (click on the picture to get the form to print these - must do this by 4/30)
$1.24 with coupons

Hope that helps some of you out there!

0 comments: