Glade Coupon and Potential Moneymaker!


Glade just came out with their fragrance coupon for $4.00/1 again. This is exciting because you can use this coupon at Walgreens or Target to make get their candles for free.

Up until May 11th, Target is offering a $5.00 giftcard for every purchase of two Glade Fragrance Soy Candle (4.9 oz) at $5.79 each.

Buy (2) Glade, The Fragrance Collection Candle - $5.79 each
Use (2) $4.00 coupons
Get a $5.00 Target giftcard when you buy 2
Better than free after coupons and giftcard

I'm pretty excited about this and will be printing all I can. I plan to use the overage to use toward a large purchase of diapers for my oldest daughter. Diapers at a good price are easier to find my unborn baby but not as easy for my 16 month old who is in a larger size.

0 comments: