Introductions


Welcome to EmpoweringMommy.com to all of those that are new readers here. This began as a very small site dedicated to share the money saving tips that I had discovered in purchasing items for my family. I had the desire to share this with all of those that I love so that they also could make their money stretch a little further.

Since this site began, it has become bigger and has more readers than I dreamed - many of you, I have never met.

My name is Rachael Coe™. I am a stay at home mom to a 2 year old little girl, Gracie, and a little boy, Gabriel, born July of 2009. This site began as just a dream to help other moms save money on their grocery bills.  This site has become so much more since it began in February of 2009 and is now a place that enables moms everywhere to have the resources and information to make purchases and decision wisely for their families. 

I was a special education teacher and child care provider before I became a full-time mommy.  I have a background in Social Science, English, and education.  I also have had a few years in customer service and sales. 

I'm glad to have each one of you. Feel free to comment and share your tips, advice, or even just introduce to yourself. If you would like to contact me, my email is rachael @ empoweringmommy.com.

1 comments:

Barbara's Beat said...

Congrats on the new baby. Your little girl is so cute. You are very blessed.
God bless your family.
Barbara
http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/