Kmart Double Coupons - 7/5 - 7/11, 2009


For those who maybe looking forward to another double couponing event at Kmart, next week is the week for you! They will double all coupons up to $2.00. So if you have coupons that are $2.00, they will double to $4.00. They have also changed policies and instead of using 25 coupons, you will only be allowed to double up to 10 a day. This is disappointing but I'm sure you all can still get some great deals.

Here's what I will be looking for:

Huggies Baby Wipes - $1.99
Use $1.00/1 coupon from 4/19 Smart Source coupon insert
Free after coupon is doubled

WD-40 Smart Straw - $2.23
Use WD-40's Smart Straw - $1.00/1
$.23 after coupon is doubled

Clean and Clear Astrigent - $4.40
Use $2.00 printable coupon
$.40 after coupon is doubled

As I see other deals for Kmart, I will let you know. We stocked up on quite a bit of personal care and cleaning supplies last time Kmart had this deal. It was well worth the time and the hassle even though it was a little stressful. My best advice is go prepared and clip the coupons you want to use before you go to the store. After that, get in and get out! :-) I was in there for over two hours last time! Too long for me.

0 comments: