Free Starbucks Ice Cream!

Who doesn't love free ice cream? I can honestly say that my family does and when my husband finds out that it is Starbucks Ice Cream, I will not hear the end of it. He loves this ice cream and can vouch for all coffee lovers everywhere loving their ice cream. :-)

To get your coupon for a free pint of Starbucks Ice Cream, follow these steps:

1) Sign into Facebook and go to this link for the Starbucks Application Page.

2) Click on share now.

3) Enter yours or a friend's information.

They are giving away 800 an hour so if you don't get it the first hour, try again at the beginning of the next hour. You can also download a coupon for $1.00/1 coupon from the Starbucks Facebook fan page!

Also while you are facebook, make sure you add my facebook to your friend list! :-)

0 comments: