Little Einsteins: FireTruck Rocket’s Blastoff DVD Review


I had never before seen Little Einsteins so I was intrigued when we first received Little Einstein's Fire Truck Rocket's Blastoff to review. I love the characters and ingenuity. Each character has their own quirky personality and are musically inclined.

This DVD incorporates music, great color, educational tidbits about the travel and foreign countries. My favorite part is how the whole DVD is not all cartoon. Parts of it are real live footage of animals and parts of the country. This DVD introduces your preschooler to the world in a fun, entertaining way.

My daughter loved this DVD - especially the animals. We are definitely huge fans of the Little Einsteins and these never before seen episodes. She also loved how Rocket transforms to a fire truck and then ice cream train as he takes them all over the world.

You can catch The Little Einsteins on Playhouse Disney and can purchase this DVD at your local store or at the Disney Store. Definitely worth checking out!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of the movie. I was sent a copy of the movie to keep from Click Communications. Click Communications was not involved in anyway in the writing of my review.

0 comments: