Movie Tuesday - DisneyNature: Earth - A Must See Family Movie!

Boy, am I excited to share this movie with you! We were sent DisneyNature:Earth to review last week and we were excited. My daughter loves animals so we thought this would be a fun movie for the whole family to watch but we were not sure if we agree with everything because we have a Creationist point of view. I was all prepared to tell you that the graphics were great but it was from the stand point that the world was created millions of years ago.

NOT SO!!! This movie was well narrated with just the stories of these wild animals that the filmers watched for a year. The story was incredible and my heart was touched with the beauty of nature that our God had created. It is a documentary but it is not boring in anyway. The narrator makes the telling of the story humorous and enlightening. How can nature be boring? It is stunning!

The story begins and ends with the story of one polar bear
family and their struggle to survive the warming of the Arctic. If I was going to recommend any movie that every family should see, it is DisneyNature:Earth. This is one that I think even schools should show. There are so many unknown facts in this movie - it is incredible.



DisneyNature:Earth releases today, September 1st, so be sure buy or rent your copy today. This is one movie you will not regret watching. You can find this movie at Target, Walmart, and Amazon.com.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of the movie. I was sent a copy of the movie to keep from Click Communications. Click Communications was not involved in anyway in the writing of my review.

1 comments:

Auntie Nessa said...

Rachel,

I used to watch this types of movies all the time when I was little. It fascinated me...and it still does. Nature shows are waaaay better than sitting your young one in front of cartoons. This movie looks AMAZING! Lot better cinematography than the ones they had 20 years ago, and I don't remember such wonderful narration. Just some boring guy with a British accent. :oP

Even as old as I am, I wanna watch this movie too!

Guess what's going next on my Netflix? ;o)