Mickey's Christmas Carol & Winnie the Pooh's Seasons of Giving

Wow! Is it really the 1st of October? How can time go by so fast? I'll be honest when I found out about Disney's releases of Mickey's Christmas Carol and Winnie the Pooh's Season of Giving, I was blown away! How did we get to the holiday season already?

Mickey's Christmas Carol is a classic to me. I remember watching Mickey's Christmas Carol when I was just a little girl and loving. I think my husband was more excited to watch this then my daughter. We decided to let my daughter see it over the holidays so she has not viewed this movie but we did.

Along with the traditional Mickey's Christmas Carol, Disney added 3 additional Christmas films:

  • The Small One
  • Pluto's Christmas Tree
  • Santa's Workshop
They were all cute and funny but is as nice as watching Mickey's Christmas Carol with a cup of hot chocolate. I love what the story teaches and how Scrooge realizes his selfish in this story. We all could learn some great lessons from Scrooge!

Winnie the Pooh's Seasons of Giving was equally as enjoyable for my husband and I. I have never heard a kid squeal as loud as my daugther when she saw Winnie the Pooh's Seasons of Giving emerge from the package. We do limit what she watches and how much so this was a special treat for her because Winnie the Pooh definitely her favorite.

We actually had just watched this on VHS so it was fun for her to get it on DVD. I love how Pooh, Rabbit, Tigger, and all their friends learn about Thanksgiving, the joys of friendship, and the real reasons for giving. This cartoon reinforces the character lessons that we are trying to teach my daughter.

When you purchase the 10th Anniversary Edition of Winnie the Pooh's Seasons of Giving, you will also get a great little Winnie the Pooh stocking for the Winnie the Pooh fan in your house!

Both of these movies just re-released on Tuesday, September 29th, so you can pick them at your local store or on Amazon.com.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of the movie. I was sent a copy of the movie to keep from Click Communications. Click Communications was not involved in anyway in the writing of my review.

0 comments: