Movie Tuesday: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure

I grew up with Peter Pan and always loved Wendy and the lost boys.  Tinkerbell and her unforgettable part in Peter Pan was adorable and very memorable.  Now that TinkerBell was making her own movies, it is fun to see her character develop.
I will be honest I am not a fan of Tink's clothing choices and wasn't sure that I wanted my daughter to use her as a role model.  I had heard that her clothing changed for her fall adventure so I was interested to see this new movie.  Her clothes were the same throughout the movie but she sported an adorable fall outfit towards the end.

"In Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure Tinker Bell’s greatest adventure yet takes place in Autumn, as the fairies are on the mainland changing the colors of the leaves, tending to pumpkin patches, and helping geese fly south for the winter. The rare Blue Moon will rise, and when its light passes through the magical Fall Scepter that Tinker Bell has been summoned to create, Pixie Hollow’s supply of pixie dust will be restored. But when Tinker Bell accidentally puts all of Pixie Hollow in jeopardy, she must venture out across the sea on a secret quest to set things right.


Along her journey Tink meets new friends, including Blaze, a cute and courageous firefly that helps Tinker Bell complete her mission. It’s a long and dangerous journey, full of astonishing encounters, a few narrow escapes and a daring rescue by Tink’s friend Terence."

I found this movie to be cute albeit a little dark.  This is not something I would let a small child watch while an older child maybe fine with it.

You can purchase this movie at Amazon.com starting at $14.99. This would make a great holiday gift for any Tinkerbell fan.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own opinion of TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent a movie free of charge to review. No one from Disney was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments: