Friday's Winners! The Best Way To Celebrat the Weekend

Due to the busyness of life, I have only been drawing names on Fridays.  This will change soon but if you have been wondering where the winners are - this is why.  Also if you have won in the past and are still waiting your prize, please allow 6 - 8 weeks for it arrive.  Some I am shipping and some the companies are shipping.  My prizes are still in my apartment so that is why they haven't shipped.  They will be shipped today. 

Drumroll please......

Lamaze Activity Gym Winner:

(BTW, I love all the comments!  I am enjoying two baby stages right now so I could totally relate to your comments! :-))




#147 - Mac Mom









Skinny Cow Giveaway Winner:



#54 - Alicia Webster










Due Maternity Winner -


#40 - Heather M.









Congrats to all the winners!  You have 48 hours to contact me to claim your prize.  You should have received an email from me in your inbox. 

Thanks again to Due Maternity, Skinny Cow, and Learning Curve for sponsoring this great giveaways!

0 comments: