Sarah's Choice: My Movie Pick of the Year


Just recently I found out about Pure Flix Entertainment and their desire to bring good wholesome movies into today's society.  These movies are not meant to not only entertain but also meant to cause you to think and meditate on the story that unfolds on the television in front of you.

I am thrilled to have just finished Sarah's Choice today and am so touched by the story that this movie is now on my list of movies to watch again.  It is also on my list to recommend over and over again.

Synopsis:  Sarah Collins is a young woman on the elevator of success, poised to attain her dream of an executive corner office. There’s only one thing that’s going to keep her from getting it, an unexpected pregnancy.
Sarah is now faced with a moral and potentially career ending choice.
She is torn between keeping the life growing inside her and her legal right to abort the baby. In the midst of her turmoil, a mysterious stranger foretells the coming of three visions that will challenge her heart.
With financial pressures mounting and her dream career at stake, what will Sarah choose?

My Opinion:  This movie really challenges our society's thoughtline that abortion is just killing a fetus.  It challenges and opens the eyes to the fact that abortion is something that women live with and regret for as long as they live.  This movie focuses on the consequences that every person faces when they choose to make decisions that are outside of God's plan.  If you want to see a movie that envokes conversation, thinking, and mediation this is definitely a movie worth watching.  If you want to watch a movie that challenges our young people to consider the consequences of their actions - this a movie worth buying and investing in.


I truly believe that Sarah's Choice is a movie you will not regret watching.  You can purchase Sarah's Choice from Amazon.com or Pure Flix Entertainment's online store

You can view the trailer in the video below:


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Sarah's Choice. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Pure Flix Entertainment was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.

3 comments:

ashley t said...

wow I heard about this movie!! I hope people will get the message when they watch it! I can't imagine how some one could abort/kill their baby, especially after I lost my two in a miscarriages.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.