Winner - #99 - Amber
I love to entertain! Having people over, enjoying the laughter, the good food, and the great times makes each dinner or party that we put together so worth it. Just recently, we celebrated Gracie's 2nd birthday and as always we really enjoyed the company of our friends and family.
The SodaStream allows you to take ordinary cold water and turn it into soda. You fill the SodaStream bottles up with cold water and attach it to the soda maker. Once it is attached, you press hard on the top to fill the bottle with the amount of fizz that you prefer. You can put in just a little bit of fizz or a WHOLE lot of fizz!
I can tell you that everyone had a blast trying different flavors, fizz strengths, and just the fun it was to create our own soda. On top of that, the SodaStream is a lot cheaper to run than buying soda from the store. If you truly love the flavors of the SodaStream, you could quickly regain the money you spent in the investment of the machine.
Each flavor costs between $4.99 - $5.99 and makes about 12 liters which is equivalent to 33 cans!
My honest opinion: I loved the machine as it adds a certain excitement and fun to a party. Some of the flavors I absolutely hated but the Cranberry-Raspberry is delicious. I would love if SodaStream would remove the Splenda from their flavors and replace it with ordinary sugar. I believe that this would tremendously improve the flavor and have people buying more of them. My family's favorite flavors are Cream Soda, Cranberry Raspberry, and Lemon-Lime. There are a few we still haven't tasted. Our least favorite is the Diet Cola but we have never been Diet fans.
If you are looking for a fun, innovative way to not only add to a party but to cut down on your recycling and the cost of soda - the SodaStream is the way to go!
The SodaStream can be purchased from their website starting at $89.99. This is a great price if you stop buying soda from the store and use this system entirely!
SodaStream is generously is offering to give one of my readers the same kit that I received for a review. You will receive the Fountain Jet Starter Kit valued at $100.
1. Head over to SodaStream and tell which flavor you would like to try if you won. Leave me comment with your email address so I can contact you. Do this one first!!
2. Sign up for Sodastream's mailing list. Leave me a comment letting me you did so. This will be verified.
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Follow me and SodaStream on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
6. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home and SodaStream on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends December 23, 2009 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of SodaStream. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the SodaStream was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.