I thought I would share this fun contest with my readers who might have teen girls in their homes. I know that teen girls love Claire's and their fun jewelry so here's the contest information for you:
Teens can visit any Claire’s store, try on the hottest jewelry and accessories, snap photos of their fashion style and upload to the site: www.blingyourbff.com. The best “Holiday Party Look” to dazzle the judges will win a Claire’s shopping spree, a limo ride to the store with up to four friends and a chance to be featured on Claire’s website and Facebook page. The first, second and third place entries will receive gift cards and may be featured on the company’s Facebook page.
Photo submissions will be judged equally on personality, originality, style and use of Claire’s accessories. According to Norm Yustin, Senior Vice-President Global Marketing of Claire’s, here are the top five tips to creating a winning look:
1. Pose like a pro – show your confidence and creativity with a unique pose that’s model-worthy.
2. Be a trendsetter – create your own look with Claire’s accessories and show-off your personal style.
3. Practice makes perfect – while you can only upload one photo, you can take as many shots as you want to get the perfect picture. Keep snapping until you have the best pic possible!
4. Get inspired – check out fashion magazines for great ideas on how to look like a star.
5. Start early – if you want to win fame and fashion, you need to beat the competition! Hit the closest Claire’s store and start accessorizing today!
The contest begins on December 17, 2009 and ends on January 10, 2010. All participants in Claire’s “Bling Your BFF” must be at least thirteen years of age. Entrants don’t need to purchase the accessories to submit a photo. For more information about the contest, please visit www.claires.com and www.blingyourbff.com.
Disclosure: This post was not compensated in any way. The information was shared with me and I thought I would share it with my readers.