Winner - #119 - Annmarie
My husband has great taste in jewelry but he has expensive taste. That is great but I am always afraid that I am going to lose those expensive diamond earrings so I have asked that he find some great jewelry at a slightly cheaper price so that I am not so deathly afraid of losing it.
Lauren Elise Designs and I had the privilege of being the first to review her pieces. She has been making jewelry for quite some time and has had huge successes at jewelry parties and other venues. After much preparation, she decided to branch forward and come online.
I am thrilled because Lauren's pieces are stunning and beautiful. They easily complement any woman's wardrobe and each piece has a unique, artsy feel. Lauren Elise Designs are definitely one of kind and something you won't find anywhere else.
Sarai Collection to review and I love it. At first, I wondered because it is a little more my sister's style than mine but I found a few cute tops to match up with the piece and now I'm in love. I absolutely love the large pendant as it stands out as a one of a kind piece when you wear it.
I have already picked out this adorable Red Charm bracelet pictured below as my next new piece. It would make a great Valentines' Gift! I love how it stands out in a unique way.
Lauren Elise Designs is definitely worth checking out and gathering up a few of her pieces before they are gone. Some may be limited because they are made with vintage beads. Her pieces are definitely a mix of contemporary and old world.
Lauren has generously decided to give one of my readers a $25 gift certificate so that they can purchase their own piece from her Etsy store.
1. Visit Lauren Elise Designs and tell me a piece you would pick if you won. Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of Lauren Elise Design's blog. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Leave a comment on one of Lauren Elise Design's blog posts. Come back and tell me which one.
4. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
5. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
6. Follow me and Lauren Elise Designs on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home and Lauren Elise Designs on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 4, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Lauren Elise Designs was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.