So what I miss:
1. The furry, striped socks that kept your feet so warm! They were such crazy, funky colors. I actually do have a few leftover and love them. Just don't tell anyone!
3. Big comfy sweatshirts. Oftentimes now, sweathshirts are so snug that you feel that you might smother in it. I'm not wearing it to show off my curves (or lack thereof), I'm wearing it to keep warm and hide those hideous curves!
4. Thick heeled shoes (I can't remember their names) - as a short person I love heels and loved that these didn't make me feel like I was going to land on my head at any given moment.
5. A-line skirts - I love this because you look slim on top and it tapers off to make you look tall. (Maybe I'm just obsessed with being short.)
6. Tie Dye Shirts - well, I don't actually miss them but I must admit some of them looked like someone had quite the imagination or possibly had a promising career in graffiti!
Those are my six things! Do you have some that you would love to share? Link up or just leave a comment. I love hearing from you all! Thanks, Trisha and Karen for sharing this great idea!