Macy's encourages all women everywhere to get involved in this important cause and here are a few ways that you can do it:
1. Starting Wednesday, February 3rd through February 7th, wear red to Macy's and participate in their Wear Red Sale. By wearing red, you will get an additonal 20% off sale, clearance, and select regular priced items!
2. Speak Up against heart disease by sharing your story at the Go Red Casting Calls
3. Attend a Go Red luncheon in your area
4. Join Go Red For Women
On Friday, February 5, 2010, I will be wearing red. Will you join me?
To celebrate and promote this great campaign, Macy's is generously giving one of my readers a $25 giftcard!
1. Pledge to wear on February 5, 2010. Just let me know in a comment below. Do this one first!
2. Join Go Red For Women. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so.
3. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
4. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
5. Follow me and Macy's on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
6. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home and Macy's on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 2, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however I did not receive a product or compensation to do this post. All views and opinions with regard to the product or company itself are mine and were not influenced nor reviewed by the company prior to posting. Macy's provided me with the information.