Puj Tub - A Great New Baby Bath Tub



Baby bathtubs are not my favorite baby necessity because they take up so much space.  They do not fold easily, baby often flops around in them, and storing them in a small apartment or house is a real issue.  I recently have the opportunity to review the Puj Tub, which changed my way of thinking.


This tub is unique in that it stores completely flat and you can set it up one handed for those days when you have a handful of baby and don't have time to set up the tub ahead of time.  I loved how it was water repellent so after you were done,  it was easy to take down and easy to put together.

I really wish I had this tub when I had Gracie because we lived in a small apartment and bathing her was the hardest thing we did because of having to pull out the tub and storing it.

Watch the video below for how the tub works and after the video is done, I am going to tell you the pros and cons that I found with the tub.



PROS:

1.  One handed process

2.  Fits in most sinks - I often use other baby bathtubs in the bathtub and it makes it hard because you are doing a lot of bending over.

3.  Easy to store

4.  Doesn't mold and quickly repels water.

5.  Cradles baby more than other tubs.

CONS:

1.  Doesn't properly fit older bathroom sinks.  My bathroom sink had a harder time holding the Puj tub the way it was suppose to.  Since this happened, it made it difficult to keep the water in the tub while baby was in it.  Also my infant niece kicks the tub and because it doesn't work as well in our bathroom sinks, her kicks undo the magnets.

2.  Slightly more expensive than other baby bathtubs.  That said however the fact that it stores so nicely really compensates for the cost.  I have really struggled with mildew growing on a regular baby tub (they are similar to our regular bathtubs) and that is something you don't have to worry about with the Puj tub. 

If I were to see anything changed, I would love to see these made to fit more modern sinks and the older style sinks.  These bathtubs also are only good for babies under the age of 6 months.

Overall, this tub is a huge success and I am excited to see what other great things Puj comes up with!  Check out the Puj Tub for yourself at the new web site exclusively for baby bath tubs!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this movie. You may or may not agree with my opinion. As an official Puj Product Tester, I was sent a product free of charge to aid in the writing of this review.  No one from the Puj was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review. 
 

0 comments: