Coupon Mom's Online Tips



Stephanie Nelson is the ultimate coupon shopper!  When I first started couponing, I used many of Stephanie's tips from her site.  Many of you are already great coupon shoppers but maybe some of you aren't and would like to learn how to do it better.

Just recently, Stephanie (Coupon Mom) began hosting weekly webisode's where she is showing readers and average people how to coupon shop the best.  She will show you how to best shop CVS and how to stack coupons for the best deals.

New episodes of the Coupon Mom Show will be airing every Thursday on YouTube and on the Coupon Mom Show website.  (I will say that there is quite a lot of great information in these but they are very seem very much like a commercial.)



Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post.  I was just sharing this with my readers. 

0 comments: