here, is all about the 6 Worst Films You Have Ever Seen.
Over the last few years, I haven't been a huge movie watcher - just too busy and normally some child needs my attention so I don't think I fully watched an entire movie since my daughter has been born.
But there are several movies over my lifetime that standout as horrible!
1. The Grudge. This is one my sister said was good (she had it heard from someone else). Turns out it is a horror film and was the worst movie ever. I still can not get the terrible noises that was made in this movie. How can you have a movie where no one talks. My sister is banned from suggesting movies.
2. Rocketman. My husband, father, and brother love this movie. For what reason, I shall never get. Someone with that much flatulence on television should find another job. I broke down and bought this movie for my husband for Christmas but I refuse to watch it - Julie can.
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My husband made me watch this with him even at my begging to be released. I'm still trying to get my brain cells back that I lost because of this movie.
4. The Last Samurai. I just couldn't make it through all the blood and guts. To be honest, I didn't make it through the whole movie - I went to bed or else I was going to be sick.
5. Ten Things I Hate About You. I only made it through 15 minutes of this and I only got that far because I was suppose to be reviewing it. As a parent, I absolutely would not let my child watch this series on TV.
6. Napoleon Dynamite. I still haven't figured out this movie and why it is suppose to be so funny. Please don't tell me I have to waste my perfectly good brain cells watching it again to find the humor. Anything I have to watch more than once to think is great - is not great! :-)
So, what are your least favorite movies of all time? I want to hear them - they just might be my favorite. :-)